I'd like to apologize for the black bars on either side of my head: I used my iPhone, and I absentmindedly shot in "Portrait" mode instead of "Landscape" (aka Widescreen), which would've looked much better. Oh well...
Anyway, here it is:
Zach's VLOG
We're sorry, you need Javascript enabled to view this video.
Hi Zach! Nice to have you as a blog partner. It's great you're approaching this class with an art background; it's a nice change of pace from the numerous people with Language Arts backgrounds here. I do have to admit, sometimes I ignore the aesthetics of film and focus more on the storytelling aspects. HOWEVER, I think digital film and art can be interesting.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Inception yet, but I wanted to. I'll make sure to rent it when it comes out on DVD - or maybe I'll head over to the cheap theater. By the way, I think the last wholly symphonic soundtrack I bought was Titanic. When you love a movie, the music gets really emotional and all that syrupy stuff.
Nice to meet you!